PTDI: PCE WRITTEN COMPONENT COURSE
Sign up for the wait list to get notified when registration for the next cohort opens up
We’re super excited to be launching our brand new course PCE Masterclass. This course took a little over 3 years to make and once you see the course, you’ll know why. Lecture and lab notes from 7 Canadian PT schools were used along with 8 textbooks from the CAPR resource list in order to create a course that most-accurately reflects Canadian practice and the PCE. No more having to use a US study guide that misguides you on material you need to prepare for. Study Smarter with tons of questions and explainer videos to help you understand the material.
What’s included in the course?
Here’s everything you’ll get with the PCE Masterclass online course
- 400+ page PTDI: PCE Written Component Study Guide (physical book, not an e-book)
- Study Schedule for your specific exam to keep you on track
- Over 40 hours of video explanations that corresponds with your study guide
- An online quiz at the end of each module
- 4 Facebook live quizzes and Q&A’s
- 200 Question final PCE practice exam
- Online community with forums, groups, and private messaging